1. The Management of ‘D’CHOCOLATIERE ACADEMY’ reserves the rights to enroll any student at its own discretion.
2. You agree to maintain the decorum of class, will respect your instructors, classmates, staff, there will be no use of any unpleasant verbal/body language, failing which you can be terminated immediately.
3. You agree that all courses are completely offered by us ‘D’CHOCOLATIERE ACADEMY’ is for enriching your skills in the field of confections with artistry & craftsmanship and that you will avoid plagiarism of any content that belongs to our Academy & can do only on receiving consent from the academy.
4. You agree to pay the fees completely/fully on/before the due date to confirm your enrollment. You agree that fees once paid will not be refunded, if due to any circumstances you are unable to undertake the enrolled class, then you will inform us ten days prior in writing for us ‘D’CHOCOLATIERE ACADEMY’ to accommodate/adjust the paid fees for the next class.
5. Our fees is inclusive of study material, hence you don’t need to carry anything with you. We are Autonomous Educational Academy & respect the skill we teach and to felicitate our students we a Certificate of Completion of our specially designed Certificate courses.
6. As we start our classes early, which ends up in the evening, we offer our students vegetarian brunch. If you have any restrictions please inform us ten days prior the course commencement date by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, enabling us to facilitate you with pleasant meal. We expect & hope that you understand that it’s an Academy & not an eatery & you will respect the meal arrangements made for your comfort.